Els Pretendents
0 Comentaris Postejat per l' Alls cuits mai couen el 09 de febrer 2006 @ les 12:38 p. m..
Tot és pot traduir a matemàtiques s'atreveixen a dir alguns, però dels sentiments encara no en tinc la fórmula.
Heus ací tres cançons que traduiren 3 bonics moments...

"OH, WHY YOU LOOK SO SAD? TEARS ARE IN YOUR EYES-COME ON AND COME TO ME NOW -DON'T BE ASHAMED TO CRY -LET ME SEE YOU THROUGH -'CAUSE I'VE SEEN THE DARK SIDE TOO- WHEN THE NIGHT FALLS ON YOU -YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO- NOTHING YOU CONFESS -COULD MAKE ME LOVE YOU LESS .."
-I'll stand by you-
Once in awhile-Two people meet-Seemingly for no reason-They just pass on the street-Suddenly thunder, showers everywhere-Who can explain the thunder and rain-But there’s something in the air-Don’t get me wrong.
-Don't get me wrong-
I FOUND A PICTURE OF YOU, OH OH OH OH -THOSE WERE THE HAPPIEST DAYS OF MY LIFE -LIKE A BREAK IN THE BATTLE WAS YOUR PART, OH OH OH OH -IN THE WRETCHED LIFE OF A LONELY HEART -NOW WE'RE BACK ON THE TRAIN OH, -BACK ON THE CHAIN GANG
Heus ací tres cançons que traduiren 3 bonics moments...

"OH, WHY YOU LOOK SO SAD? TEARS ARE IN YOUR EYES-COME ON AND COME TO ME NOW -DON'T BE ASHAMED TO CRY -LET ME SEE YOU THROUGH -'CAUSE I'VE SEEN THE DARK SIDE TOO- WHEN THE NIGHT FALLS ON YOU -YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO- NOTHING YOU CONFESS -COULD MAKE ME LOVE YOU LESS .."
-I'll stand by you-
Once in awhile-Two people meet-Seemingly for no reason-They just pass on the street-Suddenly thunder, showers everywhere-Who can explain the thunder and rain-But there’s something in the air-Don’t get me wrong.
I FOUND A PICTURE OF YOU, OH OH OH OH -THOSE WERE THE HAPPIEST DAYS OF MY LIFE -LIKE A BREAK IN THE BATTLE WAS YOUR PART, OH OH OH OH -IN THE WRETCHED LIFE OF A LONELY HEART -NOW WE'RE BACK ON THE TRAIN OH, -BACK ON THE CHAIN GANG
-back on the chain gang-
0 Respostes “Els Pretendents”
Publica un comentari a l'entrada